Manufacturer & Exporter of AG Precision Diesel
Fuel Injection Equipment
» Product Range » EDC / Electronic VE
Pump Tester (Euro III)
EDC / Electronic VE Pump Tester (Euro III)
EDC / Electronic VE Pump Tester (Euro III) find application in testing all
kinds of EDC / Electronic VE Pumps that include Bosch VP series- VP 30, VP
37 and others on diesel FIP test bench. These pump testers come with milli
volt supply range from 0 6000 mV with stable mV output as well as
open loop and closed loop operation modes. Here, open loop mode of operation
allows setting the % opening of actuator in range of 0 50 % with an
increase in percentage entered increasing the mV supplied to pump and
proportionately also increasing the pumps output fuel delivery.
Further, closed loop mode of operation comprises entering desired mV in
range of 0 5000 mV with unit equaling desired mV and supplying it to
pump actuator. The tester displays temperature of pump through digital means
on screen and also comes with solenoid testing facility that allows testing
of 12V solenoid on EDC pumps.
Used to test all kinds of EDC / Electronic VE Pumps including Bosch VP
series- VP 30, VP 37 etc. on a diesel FIP test bench.
- Milli Volt supply range: 0 6000 mV: Highly stable mV output.
- Two modes of operation: Open loop and Closed Loop.
- Open Loop Mode of operation: One sets the % opening of the actuator
in the range of 0 50 % As the percentage entered increases the mV
supplied to the pump increases from 0 5000 mV and proportionately
the Pump output fuel delivery increases.
- Closed Loop Mode of operation: In this mode one enters the desired mV
in the range of 0 5000 mV and the unit equals the desired
mV and supplies it to the pump actuator.
- Displays temperature of the pump digitally on screen Reading
from the temp sensor pin on the pump coupler. Hence one can also test
the pump temperature sensor for proper functioning and operation.
- Solenoid testing facility - Can test the 12V solenoid on EDC pumps.
- Comes complete with all electrical couplers suitable for all types of
EDC VE pumps.
- Customizable power supply: 220 V or 110 V
Yes! I am Interested
Home | About
Us | Infrastructural
Facilities | Client
List | Media
Gallery | Dealer
Enquiry Form | Contact
Us | Enquiry