Model: CRDI 787 C
The CRDI 787 C test bench is a dedicated common rail injector, pump and fuel rail testing bench designed for quickly testing all kinds of common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make (Injectors of both Solenoid and Piezo technology can be tested)
It is used to diagnose the Faulty Common rail injector by testing it for its spray pattern, Output delivery to back leakage ratio, Full load delivery, Low load delivery etc.
- Note: This bench is also capable of testing the conventional diesel pumps such as inline, rotary / VE, P type, DPC pumps, etc. up to 8 cylinders.
- The test database contains over 2300 test-plans for Common Rail electromagnetic and Piezo injectors and CR pumps.
- Injector coding is supported in Bosch, Denso and Delphi CR injectors
- The unit is inbuilt with electronic digital measuring unit / flow sensors, which automatically measure and display the main supply / output and return / back leak flow of injectors and pumps. The values are automatically compared with the stored test plan values.
- Comes complete with all software’s for running the Common rail injector and pump tests. Software upgrades are provided free of cost for lifetime.
- User can operate the unit in Automatic mode, Test plan mode and Manual mode as well. Also, the user has the capability of creating and adding their own test plan to the computer / software.
- User can print test results or save them as a PDF file on his / her computer.
User can also diagnose faulty common rail pumps if they are not developing sufficient pressure / if the solenoid (Fuel metering control valve) on the pump is not functioning well / return flow of the pump is too high. Common Rail Pumps that can be tested include Bosch CP1 / CP2 / CP3, Delphi CRSP, Denso HP0 / HP3 / HP 4 and the Siemens DCP pumps. User can also measure pump fuel return flow with the flow meter mounted on the test bench.
The user can vary the pressure developed in the system from 0 – 2200 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of the Pressure control valve / solenoid mounted on the fuel rail fitted on this bench.
All test bench controls are through the HMI -
Human machine interface touchscreen mounted on the computer. All test bench parameters are controlled and monitored through the HMI. User can set the test bench RPM, number of strokes, start and stop the collection of fuel in the test tubes, drain the test tubes, monitor fuel temperature, monitor inlet fuel pressure, switch on / off fuel supply motor, switch on/off main motor etc., all directly through the HMI touchscreen.
Test Bench Specifications:
- Main Motor (Make – ABB Motors) : 7.5 HP, single phase 220 to 240 V OR Three phase 380 - 415 V, 50 / 60 HZ.
- Drive (Make – Schneider Electric) : The CRDI 787 is fitted with a Schneider AC / Electronic drive.
- Test Bench RPM : The user can set the desired RPM of the test bench anywhere from 0 – 6000 RPM. With electric push buttons to increase / decrease speed of the bench.
- Pump return, Injector Output delivery / Return pipes and adapters are provided with the bench which connect the CR injector output and return to the measurement test tubes and the CR pump return to the Rota meter. All other important common rail injector adapters / pods are included as well.
- The test bench comes fitted with a Bosch CP1 common rail pump complete with its coupling and a foundation which is suitable for all kinds of common rail pumps. The test bench is also fitted with a Bosch fuel rail fitted with a rail pressure sensor and fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid. One can control the pressure in the system from 0 – 2200 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of this solenoid / control valve through the bench software. Also, the pressure in the system is read and monitored through the pressure sensor fitted on the fuel rail and is displayed digitally on the computer software screen.
- The test bench comes complete and fitted with all high-pressure pipes, electrical couplers for all kinds of common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rails, and all other necessary accessories to enable trouble free and speedy CR testing.
- The Common rail testing area is well shielded with an unbreakable transparent acrylic shielding box, which can be lifted up when desired. This is for the safety and protection of the operators when observing spray pattern / performing other injector and pump tests etc. as the pressures involved in CR testing are very high.
- The bench also comes fitted with a heater and chiller system to maintain the fuel temperature at 40 +/- 1 degree centigrade, as per ISO testing standards.
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 Liters
- Dimensions: L X W X H - 165 X 75 X 170 (In centimeters / cm)
- Net Weight: 400 KG / Gross Weight (With Wood packaging): 500 KG
- Comes complete with all Operation manuals and a CD containing an excellent presentation and other useful information on Common rail technology.
Customization's are possible to the test bench if you desire, kindly feel free to discuss in case you want any.