Model: Mini CRDI 101 C
Complete with all computer hardware, software and CR injector and pump test plans for Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens.
Introducing the World's Smallest
dedicated Common rail injector, pump and fuel rail testing bench
designed for quickly testing all kinds of common rail injectors, pumps and
fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make
Function / Application :
It can test CR Injectors of both Solenoid and Piezo technology - up to two at a time / simultaneously - It is used to diagnose the Faulty Common rail injector by testing it for its spray pattern, Output delivery to back leakage ratio, Full load delivery, No load delivery, etc. User can also measure the solenoid / Piezo sensor resistance of the injector.
Common Rail Pumps that can be tested include Bosch CP1 / CP2 / CP3, Delphi CRSP, Denso HP3 / HP 4 and Siemens DCP pumps. User can diagnose faulty common rail pumps if they are not developing sufficient pressure / if the solenoid (Fuel metering control valve) on the pump is not functioning well / return flow of the pump is too high. (Bench comes fitted with a Rota meter / Flow meter to measure the return delivery of common rail pumps)
One can also test the pressure sensor and solenoid (fuel rail pressure control valve / DRV / FCA) mounted on the fuel rail for proper function. User can also measure solenoid resistance of the DRV.
The user can vary the pressure developed in the system from 0 – 2000 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of the Pressure control valve / solenoid mounted on the fuel rail fitted on this bench through the CRT 7000 simulator installed on this test bench.
The bench comes fitted with the Common rail injector, pump and fuel rail simulator (CRT 7000) attachment through which user can control the following:-.
- Pressure in the system (0 - 2000 BAR) by controlling the percentage opening of the fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid / DRV from 0 - 100 %
- The injector pulse width (W) - Which determines the volume of delivery per spray.
- Injector frequency of spray / RPM of engine (N) - Which controls the number of sprays per second.
- Monitor the fuel rail pressure (Also the system pressure) which is displayed digitally on the CRT 7000 LCD screen and also on the computer software screen , which is read constantly from the pressure sensor mounted on the fuel rail.
Extremely compact and light weight test bench, ideal for diesel workshops who intend to start common rail injector and pump testing. Also ideal for small workshops which have a space constraint to accommodate a bigger test bench. (Refer below for weight and dimensions)
Computer, keyboard and mouse fitted on to the test bench along with the CRT software to control and monitor all CR testing parameters.
User can save and print test results as well by attaching a USB printer to the test bench computer.
Bench Features and Specifications :
- Main Motor (Make - ABB Motors) : 5 HP,
Single Phase - 220 V OR Three Phase 380 / 415 V, 50 / 60 HZ (as per
- Drive (Make - Schneider Electric) : The
CRDI 101 is fitted with a Schneider AC Frequency / Electronic drive.
- Test Bench RPM : The user can set the desired RPM of the
test bench anywhere from 0 - 4000 RPM. With electric push buttons to
increase / decrease speed of the bench.
- Injector Delivery & Return Measurement: Injector output
delivery and return / back leak is measured in test tubes fitted on to
the bench. The bench is also fitted with a digital tachometer, through
which the user can control the number of strokes and time for which the
reading of Back flow / return vs. output delivery of the CR injector is
recorded by the bench. The test then automatically stops once the set
number of stroked are reached. The tubes can then be electrically
drained via a push button on the bench.
- CR Pump return measurement : A dedicated Rota meter (Flow
meter) is installed on the CRDI 786 to measure the return delivery of
all common rail pumps.
- Pump return, Injector Output delivery / Return pipes and adapters are
provided with the bench which connect the CR injector output and return
to the measurement test tubes and the CR pump return to the Rota meter.
- The test bench comes fitted with a Bosch CP1 common rail pump
complete with its coupling and a foundation which is suitable for all
kinds of common rail pumps. The test bench also comes fitted with a
Bosch fuel rail fitted with a rail pressure sensor and fuel rail
pressure control valve / solenoid / DRV along with a fuel rail stand.
One can control the pressure in the system from 0 â
1800 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of this solenoid /
control valve through the CRT 7000 system. Also the pressure in the
system is read and monitored through the pressure sensor fitted on the
fuel rail and is displayed digitally on the LCD screen of the CRT 7000.
- The test bench comes complete and fitted with all high pressure
pipes, electrical couplers for all kinds of common rail injectors, pumps
and fuel rails, and all other necessary accessories to enable trouble
free and speedy CR testing.
- The Common rail testing area is well shielded with an unbreakable
transparent acrylic shielding box, which can be lifted up when desired.
This is for the safety and protection of the operators when observing
spray pattern / performing other injector and pump tests etc. as the
pressures involved in CR testing are very high.
- The bench is fitted with a digital tachometer with stroke counter; to
take delivery readings the user can enter the desired number of strokes
for which the reading has to be taken.
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity : 15 Liters
- Dimensions: L X W X H - 86 X 74 X 70 (In centimeters / cm)
- Net Weight: 160 KG
- Gross Weight (With Wooden packaging): 260 KG
- Power Supply: Customizable as per customer's requirement.
- Comes complete with all Operation manuals, CR Injector and pump test
data hard copy and a CD containing various presentations on Common rail
technology and repair.
For complete details on the CRT 7000 system please refer to
the product listing on our website, please go to the product category Common
Rail Injector & Pump Testers (CRDI Testing Kits).
Here for PDF