Petrol Vehicle & Marine
Injector Tester is designed to offer users capabilities of driving wide
array of Marine, Automotive, Industrial 12V system injectors with circuitry
support that provides for complete control to the users over factors like
RPM, N that determines frequency of spray per second. Further, it comes with
ability to drive high-amperage injectors and are tested with injectors
carrying resistance readings of as low as 1.4 ohms with excellent as well as
Coming with simple, clear as well as concise user input support, these are
also suitable for consistently driving today's high-amperage MARINE
injectors. It finds usage in driving as well as testing mostly all gasoline
injector brands including Throttle Body, Multipoint/Multiport, most of
direct injectors as well as side feed fuel injectors.
- The MIT-7200 offers users the capability of driving a wide array of
Automotive, Industrial, and Marine 12V system injectors.
- It's unique design and circuitry allows the user COMPLETE control
over RPM, N, which in turn determines the frequency of spray per
second (F = N / 60, for example: if set RPM, N = 7200, then the
frequency of spray F = 7200/60 = 120 sprays per second), Injector
Pulse Width, W (in micro seconds) which is the time for which the
injector nozzle opens to spray hence determining the volume of delivery
per spray, and Test-Run Time, T (in seconds) which
determines how long a test runs for, allowing the user to test a wide
variety of injectors at any realistic settings (often well outside of
the parameters an ECM/PCM or traditional testing equipment allows).
- Unique to the MIT-7200 is its ability to drive high-amperage
injectors (injectors with low resistance ratings). We have
tested it with injectors that carry resistance readings of as low
as 1.4 ohms (and as high as 15 ohms) with excellent and stable results.
- User inputs are simple, clear, and concise. Faceplate
display is well backlit, and easily readable in dim OR bright lighting
- The MIT-7200 boasts very precise and consistent outputs, and is truly
the only unit we've found capable of consistently driving today's
high-amperage MARINE (and DIRECT) injectors.
The Marine / automotive Gasoline Injector Tester unit comes complete
- The MIT-7200 is capable of driving and testing NEARLY ALL gasoline
injector brands. Multipoint/Multiport, Throttle Body, most direct
injectors, and side feed fuel injectors.
- It's capabilities (driving, anyway) exceed those of the ANSU unit (of
which you may be familiar).
- In the marine industry, we have been servicing Mercury,
Mercruiser, Yamaha, OMC, Bombardier (except E-tec and Ficht - Testing
needed there), Sea-Doo, Yamaha PWC, Honda outboards and PWC, and Volvo
- Automotive style injectors drive-able would include nearly all
utilized by GM, Ford, Chrysler/Dodge, VW (electronic injector
models), Honda, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota, and many many others.
- Specific gasoline injector brands would include JEC side feed,
Denso Top Feed, Rochester, Delphi, Keihin, Siemens, and MANY others.
- The electronic unit / simulator with the mains connection cable
and electrical connector cable for connecting to 12 V system injectors.
- The operation manual explaining how to operate the equipment.
The MIT 7200 tester is available in both 110 / 120 V 60 Hz (USA and others)
and 220 / 230 V 50 Hz (UK and others) power supplies. Please leave a message
after your purchase as to which power supply you prefer.